Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring... Spring... Spring...

If I keep repeating this mantra it might make it so.  I am just in need of some real sunshine and warmth.  Utah is so good at going from winter to summer and back to winter again.  Yes, we have spring and fall... but don't have a nap or blink, because you will miss it.

I sound like a broken record... and a little down in the dumps, Spring does that to me some days.  I would love to wave my magic wand and have my house cleaned and painted fresh and new linens... Ready for Easter and all new and clean and pretty... oops... I just woke up and there is no magic wand.   So I'd better get back to cleaning my bedroom.

John helped me move the bed.  Es helped me move a few other things.  And I did the rest.  Right now the bed is piled high as well as the office next door with 'things'... I haven't even started the "cleaning" part or the dusting part.  YIKES!!!

I will update when I'm done....

No comments: