Friday, March 30, 2012

Conference Weekend...

182nd General Conference

This is one of my favorite weekends in during the year.  It's one we plan on staying in and watching t.v all day long.  Not doing chores all Saturday.  I try to plan on easy things like folding laundry, or going through boxes and organizing paperwork.  Something that takes little or no thinking.  That way I leave my brain open to hear and take in the words being spoken by those assigned to speak to us.  

I will make sure I have all the sessions on tevo so we can listen to them more than once over the next few weeks.  If I get called away, I won't feel that I get left out or short changed from any messages.  I do plan on planting carrots and peas tomorrow during breaks.  I even have a pair of jeans set aside just for the 'garden'... the holey ones... that are ok to get dirty.  

We did our shopping on Thursday so we would have it done prior to Saturday.  We also got the items needed to get our bedroom and office back in shape before Monday.  I moved our bedroom around.  It was cramping my style and I needed a change.  I moved the bed under the window... can't have it there for the winter.  But summer it will rock.  

I will update any goodies from Conference that 'click'.  

Keeping things moving forward.

1 comment:

Esmeralda Rasmussen said...

Love the Easter Eggs falling down the page!!