Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Grandkids and Messes...

That sounds like a song title!!!

I've been over at Holly's alot lately...we are working together to get our goody plates together...and instead we just have made lovely messes...

We have cookie dough to cut out and bake...hum... well, maybe later today...

But on the good side of messes comes the kids.... Ady and Matthew are the queens and kings of messes right now.... You clean up one and they are already on the next one or two...

I said to myself...haven't I already done this with kids... Like my own... years ago...ugh... then one of them comes up to you and needs a hug and kiss... and I melt...again.

I couldn't melt with my kids, someone had to keep it all together and Dad was a marshmellow...so, I got to be the hard core Momma... as a gramma I get to be a bit more of a marshmellow...

2 comments:

Holly Strong said...

Thanks for all the fun and help. We'll get them done. phew, life has been hectic.

Naomi said...

you mean it never ends... I have to take care of grandkid messes too? by the way any left over cookie dough? yum!