Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas 2008

Mike and Mark got the tree lights put together...the lights work Yay...

We have all the totes in getting warm...ok...that was 3 days ago...they must be warm by now.

I have one nativity set up (I have 2 large totes full)...

And I have run out of energy (again)...

Today I am melting chocolate, white and double chocolate, to drizzle over popcorn. The sweet and salty is wonderful and a little bit goes a long way. I bought pretzels, rods, little sticks and small pretzel shaped, to dip and drizzle... Will post a pix when done... I love to use the green mint chips and just add color to some white to make them look pretty... I usually make goodies to hand out to neighbors and VT sisters...to go along with the cookies that turn out...unlicked.

I have the mixer to make the sugar cookie dough for Gramma's Annual Bake... next Saturday... (am I crazy or what to think I can do this and not lose my mind with the mess).

These are my plans for the next few weeks... plus a VT Sister activity...and a dinner with my daughter and her family...Bennett's mom...LOL

Oh ya...Mark wants to send out a few cards...he got one from his girlfriend, Ernie in Burley and now needs to return the card...it's his thing and he really doesn't ask for much.

Well, I will try to keep things updated...maybe hehe

No comments: