Sunday, December 14, 2008

Candy and Goodies

Ok

Here it is the 2nd week of December and I still haven't gotten any fudge or caramels made yet.

I finally got some dipping done, but with 5 kids in the house making me crazy... Then they ate them all and I didn't get to put any away for my "Neighbor Plates"...

We got a few inches of snow yesterday, then it melted and frozed and snowed again...So this morn... Mike got the snowblower out and chopped up the snow and ice and moved it off of the driveway... Now it's cleaner, and the ice melt is working.

Guess Holly and I will get together and make the goodies...with her 4 kids and me having little engery...It will take the 2 of us to get a few things done and wrapped...

I will try for a pix to update this post...tomorrow...my new mantra...TOMORROW !!!

Would that be procrastination??? or just building up my momentum???

Hum??? Guess I'd better look and see what Webster has to say about it...

Ok a little update on the candy... I made caramels on Monday, Dec. 15...and whoosh they were all gone before I got any wrapped and into neighbor goody plates... Oh man!!!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

why haven't you made any Christmas goodies yet? And more importantly why haven't any been mailed to me LOL!