Saturday, September 25, 2010

We are officially moving to Spanish Fork, Utah...

We have an address and now Mike will only be 20 minutes from work...

I on the other hand will be an hour plus away from my grandkids and a very pregnant daughter...

So... I plan on making a weekly trip to West Jordan to help out and visit... It will probably be around her errands and appointments so I can spend the day (will need a nap for sure).

I am almost 3 hours away from Lex and Seth... Day Trippin'... haha

Lucy Lu is going to live with my granddaughter, Audree... Hoping all will work out with that and she will have a lovely fixed kitty...

We have the movers coming on Tuesday and hope to be packed and ready to go by then.   Not everyone in the house has been compliant... but today is a new day.

Yee Haw!!

No comments: