Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's a new day!! Still August, but a new day!!

OK

It's come and gone... And I survived...  Hurrah!!!

August 10, 2003...

So... Now I move onto the new day... I am ok... I've been a brute for the past 10 days.  The brute is gone... and I'm doing ok... Trying not to feel guilt for not hurting and to say it's a good day. 

September is coming... Things will cool down... The clocks will rotate to the good time once again.  Then I will complain about it being to cold.  I can't get it right... it's either to hot or to cold.  Wish I could find a happy medium and just go with the flow.  not the ice flow or the heat flow... but a nice flow. 

]I was thrilled to get a phone call from my sis... She sure has gone through the mill this past year.  RS camp was a bust... I'm sorry honey!!  Glad your pix's are up and the cactus is home once again.  It will be your place soon...

I will soon be getting a new car... Just a small used one... Guess it's the way things are right now.  I refuse to worry about items I have no personal control over...

I've not had much to photo or otherwise care about. 

When it cools down do you think it will be any different??  Maybe?? Probably?? Not??  haha

No comments: