Thursday, June 17, 2010

It will be summer soon... I think??

Good Morning !!

I have been up for hours.  I woke up before 4 a.m. and tried for a good 1/2 hour to go back to sleep...  I am so tired, but the brain and body just can't seem to work together.

I started a load of laundry... Brought in a loaf of bread from the freezer... turned on the radio... got on the internet and I keep getting bumped off... Al and John told me we are having solar flares and that is affecting things... OK... I'll go with that...
Someday those flares will stop and I will sleep and my internet will work again...

HaHaHa...  How do I tell my body to just let it go, no worries, life is good... etc

It's 39 * f. outside and I'm freezing... the sun has come up, but no warmth in it yet...



FISHING WITH KIDS

 Fishing with kids ain't no picnic... But they sure have fun... Yes, Miss Bossy Pants... ???


Davis, his 3 and John and Al have gone fishin' .... I worry that I should have gone just to keep the little ones warm... but that is a worry I will not take on for today.

This is what children look like when you get them up at 5:30 a.m. to go fishing... 





Setting up is hard work... !!   Good Job Tanner!!!
















Vernon reservoir near Tooele...








There was frost on the rooftops this morning when the sun came up.. It was cold, but off to get the dinner... 
 
Matt caught the first fish...

He is trying to be happy but the sunshine is in the way!!!  I am grateful for the sunshine.


 Adylin caught the second one... a lovely brown trout was the biggest!!  She was adamant she was not going to get her picture taken with a FISH!!!  She can catch them, but not touch them!!!



 Davis and Tanner were great fishermen...



 Note if you hold the fish with the nose pointing forward one can't see the whole fish... only the nose...









Is this a fisherman in the making... checking out the tackle box... hm... ???  When you are 4 years old the strangest things draw your attention.... oops I forgot to add a boy to that mixture!!!!  Oh this kid is really funny...


My sis, Pat is still sunning in Florida... Must fly back on Saturday to the wonderful world of Sacramento... I'm sure she has missed her cats... and her friends... and her work... and of course me... she has been so busy with Anson and his 3 kids that she has almost forgotten those things she has left behind... I think she said she has a tan... Like rub it in!!!

No comments: