Thursday, June 10, 2010

HALLOWEEN 2009

I have given up waiting for others to send me pix's so... instead I will just blog on and finish up this thought... 

Things are pretty busy and right now people are just trying to keep a job going or their heads above water in this economy.  All is forgiven not getting me the things I asked for... In the circle of life, a photo of my grandchildren in their Halloween costumes is pretty low on the totem pole of  the 'to do' list.  So here ya go...



October 2009....

To start off...I miss my brother, Mark.  This is the first halloween since he was 5 that he didn't pass out candy at the door.  He did it for the past 7 years at our door.  It was very different for me.  Sad... but it's ok.  He is just missed during certain times more than others, and this was one of those times.

This is what he looked like last Halloween... A scary clown (aren't most clowns scary)  He loved to scare you... But if you knew Mark... how could you be scared of him... He was just a strong gentle man...

Now on to this year... I asked all the mom's to send me photos of the grandkids to me.  I am still waiting.

I have to ask Em to download her's they are copyright and Alexis and Seth's might be on a slow boat to China.. we will see. 

No comments: