Friday, February 19, 2010

Olive Garden and BJ

My visit to California wouldn't be complete without a few personal visits.

Prior to coming I emailed the few friends that I talk to that live in that area.

I had lunch with my friend BJ... at the Olive Garden...soup and salad... YUM my favorite...
Not like he wouldn't choose Italian... with a name like William Joseph Santucci!!!  hahaha

 

I gotta stop being shorter than the people I take a pix of... Or BJ needs to not stick his nose up (just joking) at me.  I even had BJ stoop, which was not easy for him...and still was to short to get a good photo.
Sorry BJ... I am no a pro LOL :)....

After the great lunch we walked all the way to Bed, Bath and Beyond.  Of course our feet hurt, but the conversation and company was wonderful... 

We both have to thank Mike and Nancy for the wonderful support they gave for this meeting.  This is the first time since the summer we graduated that we have seen each other.  We spoke on the phone once or twice... But to actually visit... WOW... It was wonderful. 

We have some great memories and some not so great... but that is high school.  We have both matured well...Married well for us....Had our children...and now working on our grandchildren.... We have both lost our parents (we are in the orphan club)... And we are both good people... That says alot for each of us and our choices. 

Now when we send emails, we have a focal point in mind instead of the reminder from 1970.  

Thanks for the great visit and renewed friendship.... 

No comments: