Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Girls at Play...

Last night when I got to Patti's we visited and had a great time laughing at dumb stuff and just a good time in general...  I brought us matching night shirts... Enjoy...

 This is Connie in her red hot and flashy nightie... Slim as a reed...

This is Patti resting on her pillow...after a hard days work.  She has worked hard to take off the pounds.  Isn't she lovely... isn't she wonderful.... and no we didn't go shopping at Victoria's Secrets... We have our own secrets... Are they working yet???

We decided that the jammies made us look so much slimmer... Do you not agree???


We are making plans to go to the new house tonight...(maybe even eat out)... and measure spots...
Then we can measure the larger items and find the best place to put them...

I will add posts as this week progresses... I am meeting up with 3 friends...I am excited...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you have an address for your new house?

I enjoyed talking with Mike but we got disconnected through the mountains.

Cindy has now been in Israel for over a month on her 6 month sabbatical.

We were in an accident on the 26th of December coming back from visiting Cindy's brother Roger who had some of his stomach removed and intestines reattached. We rolled the Ford Focus three or four times and landed on the wheels facing the other direction.I cut my scalp and scraped up my left hand pretty bad but it is healing well. Cindy escaped with a few bruises. The car was totaled. I lost my glassed during the roll over and after landing upright I looked for them in the areas that we rolled. I found them however about three feet in front of the CHIP car sitting as if someone had taken them off my head and placed them gently in front of the cruiser. They is no way that I can see how the landed there. My love to all.

Derek