Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 2009 Hogle Zoo...


The brown bears need a new home. I wonder when they are on the ticket for this. I sit and watch them and do not feel joy for them. Yes they have food to eat and a roof over their head, but not a very natural place to walk and roam.

ZOO

with Aiden, Tanner, Adylin, Matthew and Bennett...
The weather was very spring and lovely...


The kids were wonderful, or was it that we had 1 adult to each child present !!! Hurrah!!


We all try to measure up to the gorilla. Did Jay measure up or is he practicing his monkey kiss face??? Well, we will need to ask Sarah about that one...
The zebra's were sniffing and nipping just before this shot... So I call them Nip and Tuck... They have wonderful stripes...look at those thighs...similar coloring but not the same striping. Wonderful to watch...
The dad giraffe was separate from the rest of the group as was the baby.
They were having a snack of hay like grass in the food bin.
The doors were open for him to go out,
but he was visiting through the gate with the baby...
I wonder if the baby is a boy also?? hum


The kids were to fast to keep up with, as usual... The best part of this trip to the zoo is that we didn't lose anyone or misplace anyone... It's usually Ady or Matt... They run to fast and I'm to short and round to keep up with them... I keep saying that I need a rope...to tie them to the stroller.



That would be Sarah hiding in the seat that stays still. Aiden told her to go away and let him ride by himself. Oh it's tough being a mom somedays. It's a good thing most mother's love is unconditional... We had so much fun riding the merry go round...most of the pix's didn't do well, but I have to post them anyway. Note that the photographer had never used the camera and I didn't give him good instructions (surprise)...


This is the best "butt" shot of the day...We had many for some reason.
Ady has the cutest short legs and has learned to climb very well in
order to get to the places she wants to be... which are many also!


I had the best time...The warm weather was wonderful.
The heat of the day was still present and my body loved the sunshine...
There was sunshine in my soul that day!!!

I'm pretty sure we all had a good time. Sarah was wonderful with the kids.
I think we should hire her everytime we want to do something fun,
but the plane fare would be difficult.

Thanks for letting us go to the zoo with you. Next time it's Denver with you...
on a less busy day LOL...

No comments: