Sunday, November 02, 2008

October and Halloween

Halloween is a scary time at our house...

We had many visitors...here are just a few .

BOO!!!

We saw clowns...












Mark on his way to mutual on Thursday night...
he was so funny...and thought he was scary...
well, maybe just a touch...clowns can be very spooky...

We saw monkeys...



See Matthew's banana!!!

He was so cute and really didn't feel very well...

Elephants...





Adylin was an elephant again this year...

She wanted to be a monkey also, but all the costumes were gone

by the time she changed her mind ...again!!!





power rangers...





Tanner and Poppie went shopping to get a special costume. Tanner worked at our house cleaning the garage and helping Poppie put up our new porch lights... This is what they got...and Tanner had a blue one from last year at home... Oh my!!!

We all had fun this halloween time...
The monkey and elephant went to my work and
pulled in a ton of candy on Oct. 30...
since the state of ut does not work on Fridays...



Then Holly's kiddos came over around 4 p.m. to go around
to a few families in our ward...



This was Adylin's year... she didn't want to stay in
she wanted to go out and say "twick or tweet..."
and get C A N D Y !!!



Matt was all but sick...and wouldn't stop to save my life :)
he was going to get his canny too...


Tanner had a party at school and knew they weren't going out much...With mom 50 years preggo...walking door to door wasn't really an option..

All in all a good time was had by all of us...even poppie (tho his fav is the candy...)

THEN Mark did the funniest thing... he decided to go out along with all the "other" kids in the neighborhood...he took off out the front door in his socks and headed towards the Boom's house. I didn't even know he was gone until the doorbell rang and we had trick-treaters...but no Mark to hand out candy. I headed on down from the computer room to hand out candy and start to look for Mark... He was no where to be found inside or out...I got a bit scared...since his new meds he has been feeling very good...and Mike said he was upstairs with me?? NOT...

Then what to my surprise a short stout man boy comes up the sidewalk with candy tucked into his shirt... waving at me... all happy...and stuff...DAH!!!

I met him and the street light and told him to hand over his goodies... he wanted to hold my hand and I was not going to help him out (to much)... I told him he scared me and he said he was sorry...but only wanted me to help him home...Dah...his poor back and legs were hurting and he was limping...but I made him walk a minute before helping him home. He wanted more candy...Mr. Piggy...I was glad he was feeling good...but this was a bit to much even for me!!!

No comments: