Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Garage Sale...

Well, the garage sale is over and done... Hurrah!!!

I didn't get any pix's, to tired to lift myself let alone my camera.

Mark and I were up and out before 7:30 a.m. and didn't finish until after 2 p.m. The people just kept coming and coming. It was fun to a point.

We sold t.v.'s, lamps, clothes and jeans, games, some Harry Potter stuff, old vhs movies, tons of kitchen stuff ... it was very refreshing to unload my junk and offer it to people looking for treasures!!! HaHa

What was left, Holly and I loaded into her van and my van and we drove to D.I. to share. We already tossed the garbage, so, it was all good items, with nothing broken.

We made a little over $100... and got to visit with a ton of interesting people. Mark was the 'banker' and he had fun too. Loves Money!!!

I was able to get the van into the garage for the first time since Feb. 07.

No comments: