Friday, November 09, 2012

OK... off the hook...

Everyone is off the hook Saturday...

Including me....  I guess I am going to bake cakes at my friends instead of clean a house... without a key it's impossible to clean and put in dog doors.

We are just waiting ... our middle name and here we thought the wait was done... and we were finally making the move...

SURPRISE...

well they (still not sure who they are) say Tuesday... so we will see... hahaha... I did pack 4 more boxes... so one day I may get packed up and ready to move, and then again... maybe not.

I am going to bake boiled raisin cakes with Margaret out in Eagle Mtn cuz I'm so tired of waiting to get moved to bake my cakes and put them in a freezer that might one day be moved to a new spot... hehehehe

sigh...

I'm trying to stay upbeat, but this is really taking a beating out of both Mike and I....

It's a good thing we have faith...

Hugs to all

No comments: