Monday, January 03, 2011

Is Randomness a word??? September

This is just a random post...  Nothing much to say...

All is same o same o here...  

Summer is almost over... Autumn is fast approaching ...
with winter running close behind...

Didn't winter just get over and summer just start...
Oh man... I'm sure of it LOL

We are still in the rental property of Holly's playing the waiting game...
I don't know if Mike wants to wait it out or move before winter sets in?
I don't know where we are going?  I don't know who is going to live with us?
My life is full of unknowns ... again.

I took a few photos and thought they would make a cute update for me on here.

1 comment:

Connie and Mike said...

I wasn't sure how to put this back to sept 2010.. but I found it in draft and never got the pix's done.

Oh well it sure shows.. the unknown