Monday, July 05, 2010

The 4th is over... Getting ready for camp or is that going camping??

I am home resting up from a long weekend.  Didn't have the energy to get up today to go fishing with the guys and kids.  They went out to Vernon again and that is good cuz the kids are getting very comfortable there.

Mike, Al and I met up with Louise, John, Kristy and her family, and Holly and her family out at Louise's new house that has a community pool for our 4th celebration and BBQ.  The wind was up and the temps were down... but we all had a great time visiting and eating.  Things we all do well. 

John got me a small set up going so I can water and not use the system that seems to have something broken... So now I can water the lawn and not have to reset the small rainbird on the hose and keep moving it.  I am happy about that!!  Saves me time and hopefully saves us some money too.

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with the house right now.  I can't seem to get a handle on the dishes and dirt and mess.  I am working on getting our renters (we now have 3) to keep themselves up and their messes...  ugh... If it isn't the boys, it's the boy dogs!!  Sigh!!

The zone for this week is the kitchen... Maybe this is what I need... listen to the flylady and see if I can get the amounts under control.  I still have to much in the kitchen cupboards and to much on the counters.  Sigh!

We can't eat at the table due to the amounts of items not in anyplace yet.  So, does this mean I still have to much or just no storage??  I'm thinking to much!!  my stuff, Mike's stuff, fishing stuff, dog stuff, others stuff... ok... to much stuff...  Oh man!!! 

No comments: