Friday, January 29, 2010

Choco versus Carob...No Vote!!!

Tonight Rachael and Christie came over 
and made cookies.
One made choco chip and 
the other made carob chip...
Yum Yum!!!

CHOCOLATE CHIP



CAROB CHIP
They didn't test them to see if they had enough flour...but they are good anyway... I prefer sweetened carob chips in my cookies and these are not...but I can eat them and that is what counts... Thanks Rach and Christie.

HaHaHa
Today my doctor used the phrase "after we get your asthma under control"...So does that mean I have asthma or they are just treating me like I have asthma...

I got a new inhaler today... hurrah!!
It's not purple, but pink and really cool.  I love it already... Sure enough... the orange lip balm shows you how small this is... So far so good, but it takes a few days to notice a difference...


If it helps I am all in...

Tomorrow is the family get together...
Soup, soup, and more soup...
Hopefully it will be fun and relaxing...

While Rach and Christie were here they made the Tic Tac Toe game from Lowe's... 
The game came with these cool tiles... Not x's but squares and the o's were circles.
It took great precision to stack them without falling over. Christie used her coordination
to carefully stack them so they wouldn't come crashing down upon her small frame.


The slight slant of this pix makes you think of the leaning tower of pisa... but
in truth the photo wasn't taken straight... and as we moved the center of the photo we got this great view...

Not to shabby...
Good Job!!!

It would seem that someones father is a chiropractor... note the spine shaped stack of this one... hum... Way to go girl 
LOL...

Ok... It's a Friday night and I got bored with doing nothing... 
So here is what I do on a Friday night... 
It's fun...
Honest...
Good Night Sweetheart... It's time to go...

No comments: