Friday, December 18, 2009

Following a 1 yr old for 5 minutes... LOL

I helped Holly with the kids while she went to Adylin's Christmas party at pre-school.  Mr. Bennett decide to go into destruction mode and I grabbed my camera... Enjoy!!!


 He has already dumped all the pop up notes by the phone... He is looking for more... Sorry luv...
 The phone is already up higher...




He found the dice, but would rather have the glass vases... funny kid



He is trying to shred the paper... I unplug it, but he doesn't stop trying...
Almost done with the 5 minutes run...now he is almost tall enough to reach the stuff on the table... Oh my!!!



Caught in the act of playing in the dog food and water bowl... The temptation wasn't put up this time... He is going to learn to pick up his mess soon... After all he is 1 already LOL

Yearning to watch tv with the others... NOT... I took him down there just a few minutes before and he ran up to the kitchen AGAIN !!!   So up he stays... for a bit


On the move and Gramma is running behind...
I stopped at the 5 minute mark so I could do some clean-up before I started lunch for the kindergartner.  

He is trying to move the papers off the stool so he can climb up and get on the table...
I had to put the stool up...
He is so smart he has it already figured out. 
He now heads right to the stool and climbs quickly before anyone can stop him...
What is next for him... we will just have to wait and see...

I am sure there is more to follow for Mr. Bennett... He is full of vim and vinegar...

I love my grand children... They are busy, but I would do it again tomorrow... Hugs

No comments: