Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hair Cut July 09/A few hours of my day...

OK OK OK




I had enough of my hair... I really wanted it cut a few weeks ago...


Then the heat came into the valley and I lost all motivation to even care.








For some blessed reason Mike needed to get a few items for his new Verizon Blackberry Storm (with a new number) ...




and just across the parking lot was the place I get my hair cut..

Oh the temptation was overwhelming... and I gave in and went inside.








The cute little girl cut almost 3 inches of hair off my head... just in length.


Now it has a bit more bounce and for some reason it didn't touch the gray hairs...

I was so disappointed to still see them laying right where I left them... Didn't she know she was suppose to take those with her... Dah.



Holly's little ones came over while they went to Hale Center Theatre and my budding photographer, Tanner was very willing to take pictures for me.



I hate my photo taken, but need it done every now and then.

He posed me and prodded me and I felt like a stuffed bear on the bed...moving it this way and put my hand here... So really cute.



All the while Bennett was sitting in his little chair blowing raspberries at us...












pbttt...












with lovely cracker crumbs and spit...
don't forget his fingers in the fray...












Rusty has found a good place to sit... right under the grandkids... they drop such delightful little morsels... he thinks it's just for him.













Uncle John came out and helped me put a bite together for the kids knowing that pizza wasn't until closer to the 7 p.m. hour and waiting isn't in a child's nature.

Matt came in with his Dr. kit... and Dr. Matt proceeded to make me take my medicine after sticking a dirty thermometer into my mouth and peeking into my ears proclaiming I needed to take my medicine.

I guess when I gag my eyes roll back into my head and I am amazingly beautiful... Note the great photo taken by my photographer...


If this wasn't enough fun for the day... it proceeded to get crazy...
(Note this is when the pix's stopped and the sweat started...)

Matt did his stinky duty in his undies just after watering the grass with his tinkler (not the sprinkler!!!)

Took him up to the bathroom and while cleaning him up, there was a knock at the door... a realtor...

Rusty barks, and barks, and barks...

Ady runs up and says... Gramma someone is at the door...(which she opened just for the stranger...)

No sooner do I give Mike the dog, John gives me Bennett who proceeds to toss his dinner down his shirt as well as mine...

Hurrah the generals arrive just in time... Holly and Davis zoom in and whisk their babies away... peace and quiet reign again and my house is a total mess... If it weren't so funny, I'd cry... hahahaha

It sure is a good thing I love those babies with every morsel of energy in my body... almost on a daily basis... ha ha...

Now during all this ciaos, Mike sat on his throne... upset that our realtor didn't call us... wondering what to do or not to do... hm... and then it was all over... ta da...

He did hold Bennett for me off and on... remind the kids to close the door... and work on the bills/payment just before the little ones came. He also cut up the watermelon and strawberries for a sweet treat. He is just about the best Poppie in the world.

Aren't you glad I only shared a few hours of my day... it's tiring just to read about.

But... you gotta laugh... or else someone call the mental hospital in Provo and have them prep a room for me... please make it padded and only a single occupancy!!!

4 comments:

Naomi said...

CUTE! I love the new do!

Naomi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Cute hair. Great photographer. Great hubby. A good way to start the day. Thanks for sharing.
Louise

Anonymous said...

Wow Ohma sounds like a CraZy Day
But really when is it not...He he he Our Mom's r the best when they can lend a hand... If it wasn't for you Us young parents would be asking for the padded room and well that just wont work...

Talk to you later
Aud's Mom