Sunday, June 07, 2009

OK...So this is IT!!!

Anyone who knows me, knows I have been trying to downsize for a few years...

This is the year... We have a for sale sign outfront and the garage is stuffed full of items we have 'stored' or not used in awhile... I am getting ready for another garage sale...moving sale. We figure that if we use it all the time and it's in good working order...KEEP... if we use it sometimes but not for the past 3 years, then SELL... and if we are just keeping it coz we don't know what to do with it or we don't LOVE it... then it's time to get rid of it..

This is hard for me...pack rat that I am...so I am asking others to help me out...be hard and tough with me...really make me work for the stuff I want to keep... It is just difficult to give away MY STUFF!!! Does that make me selfish...probably...but also I have to toss items that still have use...maybe not for me or my family, but others can use it or might use... OK I see my thinking errors...

So, I guess I just need to get rid of almost everything and just let it go and take a deep breath and allow myself to de clutter my mind as well as my house and garage... HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!! Then we get to work on Mike the great pack rat... Still has his trinket box from the army!!! ugh!!! Oh well, I can really only work on me... though I will try to help him also...

If you have any really good ideas, share them...

If you want to help...call me, we'll set up a time...

If you just think I'm nuts...I agree, but still need to do it...

No comments: