Monday, January 05, 2009

LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!!!

We are pretty snowy...UTAH has the best powder on earth!!!

Which is good cuz the heavy snow is harder to blow and shovel...


I am really hating the snow ... I'm done with the snow... Yet it keeps coming and coming...

Today we got another storm, only about 3 inches on top of the 4 feet we already have on the grass... Note the pix...taken Jan. 6th...

This is from 4 storms since Christmas Eve...my poor baby boy Rusty has to have his area plowed or his belly freezes along with his yellow snow spots... heheh

Our cat, Lucy Lu, has found digging in the snow for her potty spot is ok too... I've had to shovel off the large patio to keep the animals from sharing their yellow snow with the rest of us... EW................................................ I hate the snow right now!!!














I think the snow would be nicer if it wasn't followed by the artic freeze going on right now...burrrrrrr.... the noon news told us a place up by Bear Lake, UT was -53 degrees...and then I thought ok... I'm complaining about 10 degrees above zero...what a cry baby I am :) LOL

No comments: