Monday, February 11, 2008

Re-Thinking the House...Again

Well, Mike and I have had time to go over the
Real Estate situation in Utah.
We will not be able to sell and get into anything.
So we are going to sit out the slump.
I will then have some time to really DECLUTTER.

Now, I am rolling my eyes too, but give me a chance to try.
I have really done well so far with the 'program'.
DONATE...USE...TRASH...

So this summer I plan on doing a bit
more with the yard and garden.
I really love this house.
It needs a good clean and sprucing up and
I can hire someone to help me do that...
unless Mike really wants to that is !!

The basement is nearly finished, but I think I will sand
and paint before I get the carpets cleaned. The bedroom
is nearly done down there with all the baseboards up and
the window sills done, we even have all the door casings
done and all is caulked and ready to be painted.
So, it's in a better place than ever before.

I am motivated to make this house into MINE :)...
And live here a long long time.
That means doing all the things we have talked about over the past 11 years...
I am done talking.
So watch out folks!!!
OK

No comments: