Sunday, July 08, 2007

Audree's 4th Birthday Party with Daddy
It looks like I am ready to grab some gummy worms and pack a lunch of ham sandwiches and off we go to the closest fishin' hole.

I've got my chair, my pole and all I need is the sunscreen and the "OFF" with deet to keep those pesky mesquitos off my princess soft skin...



My Aunt Margaret came with her new friend, Joey. They got me sand toys to play with. I love them so much.

Can't we just go outside and play right now?? The sun is still up? Oh well, first light tomorrow... then.



Stephan, Ellie and Damion were all here to share the food, fun and cake with ice cream. Gramma and Poppie were great to share their home with all of us to have Audree's other party.

John made the cake... it was very moist and good. It was also very ...

RED AND PINK.

Good colors for a little girl, don't you think!!!

She had 2 of them... one with mommy and her family and friends and then one with daddy and his family and friends. That is pretty lucky to get TWO parties... just for Audree.

We wanted to invite Tanner, Ady and Matthew, but they were on vacation in Newport Beach, California with the Strong family. We wanted to invite Alexis and Seth, but they were in Tempe, AZ with their dad, Uncle Kirk.

So, we just invited those in town and not with other things to do...

it was fun and then we were done...





Kisses and Hugs all around

Last kiss goes to Daddy.
But she is a quick kisses, so we had to plant this one longer to get it on the camera... silly girl...


This was Audree's 4th Birthday at her Daddy's. We are now onto her # 5 Birthday, next year...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh im so sad i missed audrees birthday ughh btu oh well very cute pictures she is getting so big
love lexi