Friday, April 13, 2007

FRIDAY, APRIL 13, 2007

They say that this is a bad luck day...a Friday and the 13th day of the month...How can they say that when the sun is shining and the sky is blue. I like Friday's no matter what... hehehe

The breeze is blowing softly, moving the trees heavy with blossoms. Ahhhh...

And I am stuck in the office, wanting to be outside in my work jeans and gloves, pulling weeds and getting to those pesky dandelions before they spread their bounty to the whole yard!!!

Oh well, tomorrow is another day and I might be able to get out into the yard and do some of that cool stuff...

These are my fruit trees this year. The tall apple got a big haircut, as did the short apple... The cherry didn't get any cuts this year. The apricot got a few cuts, but I will wait until fruit sets to view it again.

This is my dad's lilac bush and his bleeding hearts. When I move, these are the only 2 things I will want to move... Except of course for the iris that my grandpa created for my grandma, Zina's Dream.

My flowers and trees are important to me, not more than my grandbabies...but cool all the same.

1 comment:

Holly Strong said...

I'm only seeing a picture of dandilions?!?!?! Am i missing something?
BUT, I really want to plant a lilac bush in the new house. YAY!!!